Friday, December 5, 2008

My Life SUX!

Lalalalalalala, just finished updating my profile page. =D
I think I'm gonna watch anime >.>
Sigh, I have to go to the stupid museum tomorrow, all by myself because no one is willing to go with me, I mean WTF! I'll be the only loser walking around the museum alone.... TT^TT
Stupid french teacher and her stupid project!!

Kill me NOW! I really should have taken Chinese, I would have gotten a really good grade!!
GGRRR! And also I'm feeling lightheaded after all that singing. The chorus is never gonna be able to perform at that show thing. Dibo started too late

-___- Fat bastard.

2 comments:

ありさ said...

LOLS
LOLS
LOLS
DIBO IS A FAT BASTARD

Connie said...

Lmao, I wrote my comment on the wrong entry >.> Well if you didn't read it: I would go with you~ Museums are FREE :3