Saturday, December 6, 2008

Rants....

Ok, so I went to the museum! TOTALLY NOT FAIR!

Nana got to go to Bay Terrace and I'm stuck going to some museum. >=[

Well at least I got something off my chest, now I dont have to worry about that stupid project!

So I'm watching HYD Final and its sooo corny and not as good as the dramas itself. =/

Which makes me think of the Kurosagi movie, which wasn't as good too, but Yamapi is still HOTT!!

xD I LOVE HIM -__-'' I am a obssessive weirdo, no one laugh!!


Oh, and lace blankets? I wonder how they feel O_o

I get third dibs on yarn =D


I am like totally not into any anime these days =/ Dont hate me Alyssa!! =[

More into manga and writing stories, I plan to write up a whole notebook like Ian! lmao

2 comments:

Connie said...

:O Opposite of me xD I'm into anime until summer comes along and I'm totally engrossed in dramas. I just don't feel like watching dramas during the school year...

I agree about the final being corny... I thought the story was kinda random. Kurosagi movie was really confusing. I <3 Yamapi too but I just don't like Maki... she's so annoying >_<

ありさ said...

the kurosagi movie didnt have any maki at all.

really.

like a 10 min scene

/slaps u for slowly not liking anime

PS yamashita tomohisa is one hot piece of ass. when hes all emo looking. happy yamapi kinda gives me the shiveries good and bad